CDL Class A Driver
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sullivan’s Scrap Metals, headquartered in Hatboro PA, is a Buyer, Packer, & Broker for Recyclable Metals in and around the Philadelphia Area. Sullivan’s is seeking a hardworking individual to join the team at our Hatboro facility.
- Use a roll-off truck and/or roll-off truck trailer with tractor to load, unload, pick-up and drop off materials and/or empty containers to customer sites
- Visually inspect materials that are loaded to ensure that containers are safe to haul per Pennsylvania DOT requirements
- Maintain a well-manicured appearance and provide excellent customer service while representing the company
- Maintain a safe driving record at all times while employed
- Report any and all injuries to Management when they occur
- Report any incidents/accidents that may occur to company property or pedestrian vehicles when operating immediately to Management
- Report medications prescribed to Management that come with the warning label that they may impair one’s ability to operate heavy machinery or operate a motor vehicle
- Keep an accurate log of start and stop shifts of service, recording breaks and other anomalies.
- Analyze Customer’s needs when placing/pick-up roll-off containers
- Assure that materials meet the Company’s Non-Ferrous and Ferrous quality specifications; as directed by Management.
- Perform and record a daily pre-trip inspection of equipment assigned truck and trailer equipment and report any mechanical and/or safety issues or concerns to Management.
- Report weight deductions from Industrial accounts to Management
- Ensure accuracy of record keeping for interoffice documentation
- All other tasks assigned by Management
- Valid PA Class A Drivers License
- Ability to sit/drive for duration of up to 4-5 hour increments at a time
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 pounds, pushing, pulling, and bending.
- Ability to climb stair sets of truck using three points of contact at all times
- Exposure to outdoor climates
- Provide excellent customer service.
Interested candidates can apply online or apply in person @ 451 Oakdale Ave. Hatboro PA 19040.
Sullivan’s Scrap Metals offers full-time employees competitive pay, 401k, and health insurance. Interested candidates can complete our Online Job Application, or submit an application in person at 451 Oakdale Ave Hatboro, PA 19040. Sullivan’s Scrap Metals is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time